Subject: Amiga Shoper features mailing list & Aminet!
From: Mark Baker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 94 08:58:44 BST

Yep, the magazine Amiga Shopper has a big "what is Internet" feature
this month. They featured this mailing list last month, and have now
moved on to pointing out where you can get yer luvely Amos proggies.

One of their pictures is a listing of /dev/amos, and I'm happy to say it
included one of MY progs!!! ( swarm.lha, for those who don't know ) Fame
at last!!

But seriously folks, looking at what they have written, they are in need
of some more information, and as they now have an email address... 8-)

So, I will volunteer to mail them and get them better informed about the
Amos scene (on the Internet)  So, if you want to tell them about
anything, mail me and I'll include it.

ADT members (if their are any left) perhaps this would be a good time to
start up some real work!  If you don't mind, I will give them details of
ADT.

So let's tell the world what we're doing! 8-)  ( Intuition extension,
EME, etc.. )

[ if you don't want to go via myself, their email is:
[email-masked]   
the amos column is called 'Amos Action' and is penned by Simon Green, so
address amos-related stuff to him. ]

------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Baker.                     [email-masked]
GCS d-- -p+ c++@ l u+ e* m- s++ n++ h-- f* g- w+ t+(++) r y+
------------------------------------------------------------